Repainted God, today. I’m much happier with his faceup, this go ‘round!
1. Do not date a boy who does not care what your favourite song is. The boy who does not care what melodies ignite your heart strings with love and wonder while staring at passing street lights on the last train home, will not care if it’s 2 a.m. and your heart is breaking.
2. Do not let anyone fold you up like last winters tattered scarf and put you away with the others in a neatly labeled box. Even when there’s thunder and the sky is crying, you are your mum’s favourite summer dress. You are to wear yourself like you believe it.
3. We are all stories. Write yours how you want. Make today’s chapter about purposely taking the wrong bus and discovering a tiny blue tea shop, or folding origami paper hearts over and over on your window sill. Just make sure it’s something you’d enjoy reading.
4. I will always try to save you.
5. Someday you will be 19 and lost and heartbroken and you will think about a place you’ve seen on TV or heard or read about in a book or seen a picture of. You will feel your heart drop into your stomach. Go there. For a day, a month, forever, but it’s important that you go.
6. The world is so beautiful. Do not let the slumped over homeless man outside the convenience store or the stories of guns and bombs on the television let you believe otherwise. We are all so lost. All of us. We all show it in different ways. I write bad poems. Others start wars. There is no inherent evil, only good people searching too hard.
7. I love everything about you.
8. Money turns people into liars and emotional ghosts. School grades are an inaccurate representation of you. Measure your life’s worth in how many times you’ve nearly lost your life to laughter, how many books you’ve closed with happy tears in your eyes, people whose lives you’ve brought joy to, marshmallows eaten, or countries visited.
9. Don’t ever let anyone tell you to stop crying. Cry if you want to. It’s okay. You’re allowed.
10. My best friend once told me that the most important decision he had ever made was to love everyone and everything. He’s the only person I’ve ever known to have a viewable aura of light around him. Don’t forget to love this world, to love people. Be light. You are already mine."
Assassin’s Creed is a very srs game series.
I can never stop posting this. The narrow minded bible fanatics that just look at one small thing in the bible then feed the world with their hate over it. At the same time they ignore all the other silly laws made by man they claimed were made by god. These gif’s say it all.
Avengers Assemble 1x17 - Savages [x]
I WAS ALL SET TO BE MAD THAT THEY WERE MAKING THOR A BIG, DESTRUCTIVE, DUMB IDIOT.
HE’S JUST AN OBNOXIOUS DICK WHO THINKS IT’S FUNNY TO CALL LIGHTNING IN THROUGH THE WINDOW TO MAKE POPCORN AND TOTALLY WRECK ALL OF TONY’S SHIT.
AND THE HULK SUGGESTING THINGS TO DO NEXT. I LOST MY FUCKING SHIT AND I’M NOT SURE I’M EVER GETTING IT BACK NOW.
WHAT A COUPLE OF ASSSHOLES. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.
The Avengers are always the most fun when they’re acting like a dysfunctional trailer trash family that just happens to have superpowers and goes and saves the world now and then.
I’ve probably reblogged this about 4 or 5 times now, but I don’t care. I love this so much.
"Blue Mountain Mist" by Brandon Downing
A compilation of puppies first bath photos… how scary it is, isn’t it little puppies!
LITTLE CLEAN WOOFS